Cultivator of continuous processing mounted 2-row GENERAL KSN 2.6
Mounted cultivator GENERAL KSN is universal and is used for pre-sowing cultivation and continuous processing of fallows. This cultivator in just one pass across the field provides a complete preparation of the soil for sowing!
GENERAL KSN combines the simultaneous execution of 7 operations:
- cleaning steam from weeds with cutting and combing their roots
- loosening the soil without reversing the layer and incorporating plant residues
- crushing clods of earth and leveling the soil with a rake with spring teeth
- compaction and formation of the ideal structure of the surface layer of the soil by packers to prevent moisture evaporation.
This cultivator is equipped with rigid racks Gryadil with adjustable angle of attack of the paws and safety springs with adjustable stiffness. This type of racks is recommended to be used on heavy wet soil. Thanks to the protective spring mechanism, the racks easily adapt to different types of soil and do not break under critical loads!
The working bodies on this model are evenly staggered in two rows. This arrangement of racks provides an impeccable effect of loosening and mixing the soil, while not clogging with weeds and plant debris!
Range of application of GENERAL KSN:
- Pre-sowing cultivation and seed bed preparation
- Continuous processing and cleaning of vapors from weeds
- Plowing leveling
- Aggregation method: Hinged
- Capture width: 2.6 m
- Number of rows: 2
- Processing depth: 4-12 cm
- Tractor power: from 80 hp
- Working bodies:
– Type of rack: Active rigid “Bed” with a safety spring and adjustable angle of attack
– Sleeve with a grease gun for lubricating the replaceable sleeves of the working body
– Quantity: 11 pcs.
– Spacing: uniform staggered 250 mm
– Share width: 1st row – 270mm, 2nd row –330mm
– Material of shares and legs: Forged hardened boron steel with polymer
- ultra-resistant coating
- Frame with 5 mm wall thickness
– Tine rakes with hard spring teeth 8×320 mm made of hardened steel grade 70
– Press rollers with a diameter of 300 mm, a knife thickness of 6 mm and bearings in a UCF 208 cast iron housing (Japan)
- Pins made of steel 45 with cotter pin
All elements of the cultivator undergo mandatory processing, namely: cleaning, grinding and sandblasting! Before painting, primer and dry with a heat gun! At the end, all parts are covered with a polyurethane coating and dried in a drying chamber!
- Adjustment of the angle of attack and the tension force of the safety springs of the racks “GENERAL”.
- Height adjustment of the press rollers.
- Adjustment of the depth of processing of the cultivator due to the height of the rollers and the hitch of the tractor.
There are no reviews yet.