The General Pincers silage cutting bucket is designed to remove silage from a pile. Features a robust and durable design for safe operation. It is equipped with two cylinders providing big force of pressure and cutting of material. Knives are made of high quality steel. The bucket is aggregated with the wheel loader General X General XL General Euro on MTZ YuMZ New Holland John Deere and other tractors!
The silage cutter is a device designed to pick straight out of a pile of silage. The reliable and strong design provides reliable and long work. It is equipped with two cylinders, providing a large force of pressure when cutting material. Knives are made of high quality steel. What attracts attention is a large number of teeth. This solution provides the necessary strength, and the dense arrangement of the teeth protects the material and prevents it from spilling during transport.
Advantages of our bucket:
- Unique reinforced structure designed by our engineers
- Strong, sharp, replaceable hardened teeth
- 2 powerful hydraulic drives that provide great cutting power
- Pins made of special steel with a diameter of 40 mm
- High load capacity
- At the moment, the bucket is made only by pre-order!
Leave a comment